WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

My day off __ha

I got talked into some lessons this morning and in the middle of the lessons my friend Gail dropped by with her company truck and took some branches down that had been hanging and were very dangerous. Thank you Gail. Back to lessons. Fios was awesome today. I hope we can keep it going and transfer it to other locations. The little shit can do it right. Then I searched the internet for hay and still could not find any so I called my cow owners and drove 40 miles to pick up 3 round bales with my stock trailer. Thank goodness for the stock trailer this year or I would not be able to keep the cows which are really not getting much work. I did work Edge on big outruns(big as my field anyway) and I worked Dually in the small pen on flanks and paying attention to his Mama. I have to start working on a back up because he needs to know how to release some pressure just not all of it. I sent an email about the Sept Jan Wesen clinic and tomorrow is another busy day. I need to call theRV place and have them look at the trailer tires which are wearing funny. It doesn't make me comfortable to drive it that way. So I will have to unhook the stock trailer which I had some trouble with so that is why it is still hooked up tonight and then close up the trailer and hook that up and readjust the trailer brakes and drive to Rutland. HOpefully get that done tomorrow. My new shade trees must get planted tomorrow . THey have been sitting around long enough and I need to work on the garden some more, but it's supposed to be HOT tomorrow so we will see what actually gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment