WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Should I go or Should I stay?

I've been vacillating between going to the trial and the clinic and not going for 2 weeks now. Seems like a lot of work to pack up the trailer and the dogs and make sure the livestock is okay for a few days whilst I am off galivanting. But on the other hand it will mean finals points for next year for Dually anyway. Not sure if Dare will be sound enough to trial this weekend. I was even toying with the idea of entering Edge either FEO or putting him in the farm trial. I am bringing his reg. papers just in case. I have such an issue putting the baby ducks and the chicken in the barn at night that I am going to lock them in a stall and let the caretaker deal with only the older ducks who are apparently 10x smarter. Every single night one of those stupid baby ducks gets caught behind the gate and I have to either wait it out or pick the damn thing up. The chicken has actually gotten with the program so she will go into the barn and back out of it in the morning. She was at first lallygagging around the barn door until she felt like going into her pen. Now she is just trotting out with the ducks. No dogs chased her either. So tonight when I put them in I will lock the chicken and her babies in a stall and they weill stay there until I get home. Easier to keep track of them there. Spent a hot hour putting hay in for the cows yesterday so they will be all set for a few days. I will have to go buy more damn hay next week. time time time. I have nothing packed in the trailer yet and I know I need propane so I should just go get the tanks filled and that will be one thing off the list. I think I will do that in combination with picking up some take out Thai food . Ya that's the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment