WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Dog Work

Dually was much more attentive and responsive today. He took better downs and stops and I worked him with the whistle. He understands stop and walk up. I was pretty happy with him tonight. Dare worked pretty well too. I think he knows how to control the stock better than Dually but he is less responsive to commands. I did to the AKC course and we sorta got the crossdrive. It's getting better. I think it's a matte of him understanding what I want him to do. Dually did it almost perfectly. Dare ran by going like hell and the stock ended up as always coming back to me, but he did take the inside flank so I think he's getting it. Feels kinda cook out tonight. I'm closing windows on the porch and the fans are off.. I took a 2 hr nap on the window seat this aftenoon. It's very comfortable. Tonight I think I will work on some whistle lanyards. Now I am going to go put the ducks in the barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment