WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Smart Bunny

You will be happy to hear , that I have not caught the bunny but it has not been back to the garden to eat my beans either. I'm sure it will be back. Yesterday, I was able to pick my first cucumber and eat it. It was small and I should have waited but it was good. I worked all the dogs yesterday. Dare kept quitting on me so every time he did I made him go outside the fence and I went and pushed the sheep. When he came back, he worked better. I kept calm and quiet and so did he. Dually was a bit of an ass. He would not take his stops or downs so I have to go back to basics on that, but he did take some amazing inside flanks so I was happy with that. Edge was driving out in the big field like a finished dog. Calm quiet, taking some short inside flanks with some body language from me, but the best part was he was more willing to work away from me yesterday. We finished with a couple of big outruns and instead of going straight up the middle he went out and around. Not unhappy with any of that. I had to quit because the bugs were really bad last night. Going to go out now and work all of them. It's 9:30 am and maybe get another work in tonight. Day off from lessons today!

No comments:

Post a Comment