WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, January 23, 2015

No sheep and no sign of them

We have no idea whatsoever where they are. No one else has reported seeing them since the first day. Maybe they did get Stolen, although someone would have to be traveling by at just the right moment with a herding dog and a trailer to steal them. Seem rather farfetched, but who knows.

It's very hard to get motivated to got out and look for them when there is no idea of where to look. So I am kinda only half heartedly looking.

I went to the movies and saw "Song one" It was ok. a little drawn out. NOt sure I can recommend it.

Rain tonight means any hoofprints will be erased and we are just starting fresh again tomorrow. frankly I would just give up if they were mine and wait for someone to report seeing them, but the owner wants to keep looking.

2 comments:

  1. Snowed today- Was going to a chilli contest with Todd and family but my knees are not feeling so hot! along with my back, arms, hair.........UGH!

    ReplyDelete