WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday

My plan today was to drive over to the Villages and see if I could find where they hold yoga classes. I didn't find the exact place so I stopped in at another Rec building and asked about yoga. They gave me a schedule but told me I had to be a resident or have a guest pass. I have neither. They said the instructor might give me a pass. I will call tomorrow because I still have not found a class locally. I found some shortcuts to places I have been going to regularly so that was a good thing.

I made chocolate chip cookie in a mug today. It was not bad with ice cream. easy to do and voila a cookie.

I worked both dogs twice today. I worked a little on Dually's pace. And then I worked on driving on the fenceline and he did very well at that. I did some flanks too because he was coming in too close. A work in progress

Edgie worked on driving too but I mad him push hard and go fast tonight. I also let him go in and bite to get him more enthusiastic about it. Funny about Edge, When I walked toward him to make him give, he turns and leaves and I mean he tries to get out of the pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment