WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, January 11, 2016

ole flea bite

I checked her this am and there was a flea on her. Probably more than that but it's so much less than it was.  So I put DE on all the dogs again and I sprayed the bedroom and master bath with ORTHO.    I will do the rest of the house but the dogs and i both  have to be out.  I need to spray the car too.

I had a guy come over to give me an estimate on fencing for the dog area. He will get back to me tomorrow and I called another guy who gave me a $2. foot for labor rate.  I would buy all the materials.  I liked the guy that came over a lot. 

Then I went shopping. I was just going to go to the grocery store but I ended up at a junk store where I got a nice used  skill saw for $15 and then I went to the Restore and bought a duck bowl,  piece of pvc for the goat, and a coffee table..  It's square and wood and had a glass top with 2 drawers. The top drawer also acts as a shadow box through the glass.  I think it will be a great place to put my big ribbons and some of my little prizes.   I have to decide how to refinish it.  I am leaning towards black but that my not be the best choice in this house.  There is a green felt in the drawer that shows thu the top and it will be fun to replace that will something funky.

No comments:

Post a Comment