WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

OMG SHE IS COVERED IN FLEAS AGAIN

  Ok  I have a plan.  I need to go buy Capstar tomorrow and give them all capstar.  It goes ok with frontline.  Then the next day I bath eveybody and then the next day I capstar again and day 4 I bath again.  This goes on for 7-12 days.  I will conquer!!!!

I finally found a small brush to tackle the grout. You would not think that would be hard to find but I must have looked in 6 stores.

I started to paint my coffee table tonight because I bought some sandpaper today too.  I can't put pictures here until I figure out how to do it. So if you want to see it you will have to look on facebook.


The fencing guy called me with an estimate and it was way way way too high. Oh well.  Plan B

No comments:

Post a Comment