WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Progress Today

I hired the guy down the street to put up the cattle panels and posts for the dog fence.  I sprained my thumb and I'm useless. He got most of it done today.  If it does not rain tomorrow he will finish it. 

I took Dually and Edge to barn hunt.  Dually was outstanding.  He was not afraid of the rat and he hunted and scented very well. He also was keen to bite and paw at the rat tube.  nice.  We worked on Edge and trying to see if I could call him off a rat tube.  He would call off but then go right back and not so with the litter tube so that should help me at the next trial. 

I got my "jugement" from my court case. Stupid judge.  Stupid state of Virginia. 

I have to go to an 8 hr driving course which of course is no where near here .  stupid judge

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cuz, I was fortunate enough to be allowed to attend an 8 hour driving course! Boring but it's off your record. WA doesn't offer that. Her you pay $$$ extra to keep it off! Enjoy. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cuz, I was fortunate enough to be allowed to attend an 8 hour driving course! Boring but it's off your record. WA doesn't offer that. Her you pay $$$ extra to keep it off! Enjoy. :')

    ReplyDelete