WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

stupid mistake

   I signed up to buy raw food from the fla raw food co-op.  They deliver to dif areas of Fla mostly central Fla.  I picked a town that I thought was 20 min away but it turns out I was really wrong. It was 70 miles away so last night i had to make a long trip in the dark down rt 75.  I did meet a nice lady who called me today about setting up an instinct test for her dogs and 2 of her friends.  Hopefully this weekend.

The repaiman  from Blockers came and played with my chair for a while this am. He gave me a new power box but was not convinced that was the problem.  It has worked since he left.   And then the delivery guys came with my new table and cabinet/hutch.  I love it and the table too. Starting to fill up the room .  I will have a couch in a week or so and then I am done buying this year.

One of my neighbors stopped by to give my a price on mowing the pasture. He also asked me if I wanted to go to church with hiim on Sunday. I told him I was not much of a church goer(to put it mildly).

I stared to work on putting wheels on my coffee table and my hand started to kill me again so I had to stop half way thru.  Ice and  ibuprofen. 

It was a lovely day and I spent most of it inside watching Game of Thrones.

Tomorrow I need to get some dog treats to go to handling class with Edge. I still need to find some cloth to line the coffee table and I could take a quick trip to the Habitat REstore or find the store taht advertises stuff to repurpose.  NOT that i am going to buy anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment