WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Geezz it's cold tonight

I did nothing all day until it was time to go to the goat roast and of course it started to rain and the temp dropped.  I went anyway and I had a good time. there were quite a few people there and lots of food.  Goat prepared 3 ways, 1 was a curry , 1 a teryiaki and the other was a kabob.  the curry was the best and I usually don't like curry(indian curry).  no cinnamon or allspice or other funky stuff in this one.

Seating was at a minimum since they had to open the house to get everybody out of the rain.  So I stood and talked for 2.5 hrs.  I was very cold when I got home and I am just starting to warm up.  It's down to 43  and still lightly raining.

I'm going over to Alan's tomorrow and going to try the new sheep out.  Should be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment