WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day before

 This is the day before I leave.  BUsy busy busy.  I have been loading stuff in the trailer off and on all day.  It's hard to decide what exactly to take with me and there is not room to take everything. I really hate to leave my printer and maybe I wont'. 

I also had to run over and get a last minute haircut and then run into Worcester to get fitted for a mouth guard since I am clenching my jaw all the time.  Then I went to AAA and got my triptik and stopped at Collinswood to drop off some stuff for Betty and pick up my wool gloves.  Back home and worked on the taxes some more and then I was so tired I was just sitting there staring at the screen.  I  skyped my sister which is hard because they are so  hard to hear on my tablet.  Turns out they could not see me and when we hung up I realized why. duh.  I had put my cover back on my tablet which has no hole for the computer so no they will never be able to see me that way.  Too tired to figure that out while I was talking to them.

Ed is out of the hospital and will be back to finish up sometime here. Drain the water from the house and clean up and winterize the tractor.  Not much left to do.

I have decided I will go to Jonestown Pa and check into the KOA there. It was where I stayed last year after the accident.  It's only about 6 hrs so it will be a short day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment