WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

WHen I started this blog

WHen I started this blog I was following a number of other people, all of whom have seemed to fallen off the face of the earth and I am still blogging away about my mundane little life. Lucky you

So here is some trivia about the puppy.  He adores Dually and follows him around like a little shadow. He will occasionally branch off and follow Peaches but always quickly comes back to Dually. He treats Dare like the King he is and kowtows to Dare's every move.Dare has been very lenient with him and only puts him in his place when the pup gets in his face a bit too much.  Edge takes the most license with Peaches and yet she is constantly harping at him.  He just doesn't take her seriously. 

Edge is pretty much housebroken. He did pee on the floor in deference to Dare tonight and kept peeing so not completely housebroken and I yelled at him for the first time and he went and hid and peeked around the corner at me.  Poor little thing. If only he would come when I called him. If he thinks there is something in it for him he will come as long as he doesn't think I am going to put him somewhere that he doesn't want to go like the house or the crate.  So he ddrags a line a lot so I can catch him when I need him.  He is also a bad fence runner when I am out with a lesson or working another dog or even just outside the fence.  He has worn a path on the fence.  Must remember to put him in the dog kennels when I go out to work next year when I get back.

He does something odd in the car too. He whines and cries when it starts to move. He seems to settle down after a minute or 2 but poor Dare.  If the puppy barks, he practically wets himself. I think I have sensitized hima bit too much to noise. 


1 comment:

  1. Diane, I'm glad you are still blogging. There aren't many blogs about Aussies working stock. I read several BC blogs because of that.

    ReplyDelete