WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ok I was wrong

   It wasn't the dust yesterday that was making me sneeze, but a incoming cold.  I have a scratchy throat and a little congestion and a cough.  It's not bad yet.  Hopefully will  be gone tomorrow.

I watched a video of a trainer who trains her dogs to stand on 2 legs(on the same side) yesterday and it has intrigued me.  I don't particularly like that trick but  think what else I could teach them.   Her heeling was pretty amazing too.  So I am going to borrow one of the video trick tapes that she sells.  It's Sylvia Trkman if anybody wants to know. 

Worked Dare again today  and although he was not wild, he was not good. His driving was odd.  He would not push and kept fading off and running around them. I used 3 heavy sheep and the goats and he didn't want to push them.

Edgie is under the desk being a good boy chewing on a bone. I have taught him down,stand, back and sorta sit.  Today I worked on touch my hand and tomorrow I will try and get him to touch with his foot something other than me.

Ed came with some guys today and removed the old wood stove from my cellar. Yay, I have been trying to give that away for 4 yrs or longer. They used the tractor to pull it out of the cellar.  Good ole tractor.

I called the Dr's office today to find out what the TSH levels were and I got the nurse who said the Dr was checking with the pathologist and was waiting for them and would call me on Monday.  Limbo again. I am beginning to seriously think I am not going to be able to go to Fla this year for 4 mos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment