WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Back on line hurricane pics and pup pics

 Ok I got my laptop back tonight and it is working pretty darn good.  So I am going to show you the hurricane  damage which luckily wasn't much.  Just a big tree that missed the car but  hit the house , but still  no damage.
Now tonight we are having a northeaster which was not supposed to include snow  but very much is all snow and the roads are slippery and even with 4 wheel drive , it was not fun to be out.


Usually I park the car right under where the tree fell-didn't that night


MIghty mighty veg a mitey!


1 comment:

  1. Diane, glad to see you back at it. I was worried about you since you had referenced a surgery a while ago. Sounds like you are doing well and handling the storms ok. Cute pup!

    ReplyDelete