WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

THanksgiving.

  What a beautiful day it was outside.  I went out to run the dogs with my down coat gloves and earmuffs but took all that off .   It was almost warm. 

I baked a new recipe today.  It was called banana rum bars.   OMG are they good. cream cheese cinnamon frosting. is to die for.  I gave some to Joan and Michael and I have some to go to Laura and Greg tomorrow and still half a pan left.  I would make these again.  A little labor intensive but not too bad.

Then I took a nap and got ready to go to dinner at Ed and Kathy's .  What a spread she had out.  Enough for 3 times or more the people at the table.  Turkey,dressing,sweet potatoes,cauliflower,green beans, onions,homemade cranberry sauce,mashed potatoes,gravy and apple,blueberry,pumpkin,mincement,chocolatecream pies with fresh whipped cream.  It was great and the company was fun too.

Tomorrow Kathy and I are going to the Cluster to see Greg and Laura and shop the booths a bit.  I am going to take Dare and Edge and see if I can get Mike to do a Snap 4dx on Dare to see if his weirdness is related to any tickborn diseases.  Worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment