WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, November 9, 2012

dust and sneezing

   I spent the morning cleaning out my bathroom closet.  It has probably never been cleaned .  Guess it's time.  I threw out 2 garbage bags of outdated stuff and stuff I wont' ever use or miss.  Everything was dusty and dirty and I have been sneezing since this am.   I freed up a shelf or sheets only and one for towels only and removed the bottom shelf and now I can stuff 2 vacuums in there and get them out of my living room.   I still have some odds and ends to sort thru and place someplace else.  Where? 

Edgie gave me a hard time tonight about coming into the dog yard.  I went to him and dragged the little shit back to the gate and he took off again. I did that a couple of times and finally put him in the dog yard. We are going to have many future discussions about coming when called.   I am not having a lot of luck teaching him to pick up and carry his dog bowl.  He will pick it up and basically throw it at me as long as I am close or just pick it up and drop it and run over to get his cookies.  He'll get it sooner or later and it's good that he has no aversion to picking up metal. 

Dare was wild tonight on the sheep. crazed.  I was trying to burn off some energy but I'm not sure it worked to well.  Tonight we worked on fronts and hand signals in the house.  I think he gets it.  He's not perfect but he is getting the idea.  His finish is looking much better too.  It's amazing what some actual training will do.  lol

Still lots of snow out there.  Only a few lessons tomorrow.Hope they where boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment