WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

4 drs in 24 hrs

  so I have had pain in my side since Sat night.  Not getting better.  I called my gp yesterday and she could see me.  I went in at 4pm .  Doc thought I should see my general surgeon who had done a hernia operation on me 8 yrs ago. I called the answering service last night and got him to call me back.  He agreed to see me today.  But in the meantime I had a root canal scheduled at 9: 30 which I had done. It was not that bad and I feel fine now. At least my tooth is fine but my pain is killing me.  AFter the root canal I went to another appt with an ENT who is going to do surgery with my opthamologist in Oct.  He was very nice.  Then hopped in the car over to Memorial and waited for Dr CZ...  I didn't bring any tylenol so I was beginning to hurt pretty good.  He poked and prodded and decided I might have a kidney stone. good news bad news I guess.  So I am hopefully going to get a CT scan tomorrow.   In the meantime, I am not feelingn very well.  The pain has increased and moved to my back.  Yay.   I am drinking up a storm to hopefully pass this sucker before next week. The internet says it should pass within a couple of days and it's already been 5 days so things are not looking good. 

motorcycle class got cancelled .  bummer

I did get some vicodin from the dentist but frankly it's not doing much for my kidney pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment