WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

sleep but not great sleep

The  shingles pain has come on full force.  I went out yesterday afternoon and picked up some homepathic gel to use on the shingles specifically for shingles. Shingles pain is pretty severe and this gel is helping unbelievably.  It is also drying up the blisters or they don't even seem to be coming up.  So last night I tried to sleep in bed but that was too uncomfortable so back to the recliner. Thank goodness I bought that recliner last year in FLA.  The pain woke me up every 2 hrs so I got up put some gel on, sat in front of the pellet stove to dry it and got back in the chair and went right back to sleep.  So my sleep was not uninterrupted but at least I did not walk the floors all night. 

Today my niece and my friend Gail are coming over to help me pack the trailer in case I decide I can drive tomorrow.  It's still pretty iffy. I did fill the car up with gas yesterday just in case.

Heidi came last night and picked up the cows.  Dually loaded them and heeled very nicely to get them in the trailer. I also felt well enough before she came to work them thru the E,C and A course. He did a great job so very happy with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment