WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, October 9, 2015

Arrival Day

I didn't sleep well. The pain started at 8pm last night and kept waking me up all night. I had pain until noonish. Weird.

So instead of leaving at 7am I didn't get on the road unti 9:15.  It was another 6 hrs to Shelbyville. When I got there the RV parking was alittle backed up so I had to wait a while and then they took me to a nice spot although kinda far from the arenas. I will not be riding my bike. It's too hilly. I can drive the car just fine and hopefully there will be enough parking close to the rings.

I put my awning out only to have it stick on one side and when I loosened it, it worked fine but has a huge crack in the housing on one end. I have no idea how that could have happened. How annoying. I had to close it back up because of wind and I think it closed ok although I need to look at it closer.

There is an hour difference in time so at least I get to sleep in a little longer tomorrow.

Wish me luck.  2 each runs cattle sheep and ducks tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment