WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Finals Day 2

   I gave up my cattle run.  I really did feel badly this am and I know Dually is not his normal self. He's coughing like kennel cough.  Great where did I pick that up?
I did go over and watch some of the cattle runs. They were just as bad as yesterday.. The cows did not get any better and I understand fresh cows are coming tomorrow from the same place.  I am glad I am not entered. If the Finals dogs cannot get them around the course, what chance is the average competitor going to have or especially the started dogs.

I watched a lot of the ducks and they went very well. Some great runs. They grouped the ducks according to color and they worked better than mixed groups.

I watched a few of the sheep runs and they were going really well too. I liked the sheep, they were light but responsive. We'll see how they do with the Started and OPen dogs tomorrow.

I tried to nap but can't.  I bought some extended release tylenol so I am hoping I can sleep 8 hrs tonight. Dually is too. '
'
They relieved me of my duties at the trial tomorrow so I have a free day. 

I did go to Tractor Supply and get some propane and some canned dog food to see if I can get Dually to eat something.  He still did not eat a whole bowl full.

The awards were done better than last year. They did ackowledge all placements thru 15 which they should have.  Hopefully next Finals I qualify for I will feel good enough to go and do well.

1 comment: