WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Travel Day 2

 I slept well last night till 5 am and woke in pain. The pain is odd. It last 1-2 hrs and then it's gone for the day. I guess it could be a whole lot worse.  I got on the road about 7:15 and drove till 4.  I did about 450 miles. today   Tomorrow there is only 250 to go.

I stopped at Baileyton RV and they had no spots but they let me park in a tent spot and only charged me for a tent spot and they are willing to let me leave   the trailer here on my way home for only $1 day.  Good deal!!

So I took the dogs for a run and a swim in a pond out back and I'm sure they want more but it's 6pm and I just want to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment