WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And we'll have Fun Fun Fun till your Daddy takes the T-bird away

    And that title line is because Lindy made me think of it.

   I left around 8:45 this morning.  I wasn't in much of a hurry and it was raining a bit and I had chores to do.  I think I forgot something(a spare bra) but not sure what else. At least I have one.
  Driving was off and on rain all day and cloudy and kinda miserable. But it wasn't heavy downpours and for the most part the roads were only wet not dangerous. I drove the first 4 hrs non stop and then I stopped every couple  of hrs until I found a campground which was not that easy. I am in the middle of Pa and there is not much out here. It's kind of like the middle of W Virginia.  Sometimes Scary.  Anyway I stopped and asked 2 nice men for a campground and they sent me to this one which was only 3 miles back the way I came.  It's pretty quiet and the owners were very nice. Mr helped me get the electricity and water hooked up and Mrs offered to set up my tv. I  declined. I didn't think I would have time to watch after I fooled around on the computer. I was right.
    I am ahead of schedule so I have been trying to find a place to train before I get there. But I am not having any luck.  Anybody know anybody in Ohio? So maybe I will find some touristy thing to do tomorrow.
    Truck and trailer are pulling nicely and no problems so far. Not expecting any either, gosh darn it.

All dogs are sleeping . 3 on the floor and one in a crate(MIkey for his own protection).  I think I like camping in the spring much better than the freakin winter.  So far I am not cold, hopefully I won't be cold in bed. I think I am going to sleep well tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, didn't get your message until late last night so didn't bother calling you back -- I don't know anybody in Ohio with stock anyway, so I wouldn't have been of any help.

    Good luck at the trials! Hope you guys clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, It's never happened before but who knows...

    ReplyDelete