WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rock raking over 1/2 done

My back / hip is all better in spite of all the rock raking and rock picking that I have been doing. It's really lookin good.  Thank goodness for Edward. I couldn't do it without him. We are using the cart and the lawn tractor and it's making it faster I think although it's really slow going no matter what.
    I'm starting to think about leaving on Wed to go to Indiana for 4 ASCA trials and one AKC trial.  Fun fun fun. Of course, I haven't been training my  dogs much so I guess I wont' be doing very well. I'm trying the dial a hope method.  Actually I always feel I am doing the dial a hope method.  I was truly going to work Dually today but I did too many other things and ended up without the energy.  I had to wrestly with the hay this morning and go to the can return place and then the recycle dump and then I raked a bit and although it doesnt't sound like much it was exhausting.  I raked again tonight after dinner which was take out Chinese.  It was soooooo goood.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lot to me. Put your feet up and enjoy your evening. You earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what some people don't realize about owning a farm. They think "how great, you get to work your dogs all the time!" But in reality, by the time you're done feeding, cleaning, hualing water, scrubbing pans, mending fences, and managing stock for other people's dogs, there's not much energy left to get anything done with your own dogs!

    ReplyDelete