WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday

I let the dogs out the camper door this am and we walked around the campground. Dare found something vile to roll in and I had to hose him off with ice cold water when we got back. I do have an outside shower on the trailer but he hose is so short and the water pressure was so poor that I gave up and just used the camp water. I will have to play with that outside hose when I get home and see if I can make it useful
I found the trial site this morning. It was easy enough to find.  I'ts about 18 miles from the campground and we are supposed to start at 7am and we are in PST here.  So I may have to get up at 4 am my time.  Toooooo early. 
I went to Tractor Supply to get a lynch pin which may or may not fit the sway bar. And then I went to Walmart for some supplies(lots of candy)(bad Diane). Now I am at Starbucks using their wifi .I have been here for about 3 hrs but I am getting ready to leave and see if I can find a video rental place so I have something to do tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment