WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, April 15, 2011

A good nights sleep and back on the road

By the time I got up this morning all the  other campers were gone and I never even heard the one next to me. No dogs woke me up in the middle of the night Yay!   We had a bit of a play session this morning and now I am about to close every thing up and get back on the road. 

 I have decided not to take the main highway from here. Mapquest gave me another shorter way to go. It will probably take longer but the whole distance is only 160 miles and I have nothing else to do. Maybe I will see some antique stores to stop at on the way. 


This a really nice campground although I would not like it if it were full but it's empty. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice campground, thank goodness you got Dare. Everything is fine here except for the torrential rain we had . We always miss you when your gone. Be safe and I'll talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete