WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Arrival Day in Dothan Al.

   I tried again this am to get the internet to work at the State Park campground but no deal.  So I left around 10 and I found my way out of Greenville SC fairly easily.  Only a couple of wrong turns and on the road. I have apparently fixed the problem of the puppy barking when the care starts. I used a bottle of water and kinda sprayed him with it.  He is still twirling in his crate but at least he  is not yelping. 

I really hate driving without a really good GPS especially with the trailer. I am going to see if Verizon can fix  me up with a new phone with internet and GPS for RV'rs .  If not, they do make a gps for rvr's and I will buy one for the trip back.  It's impossible to read a trip tik and drive at the same time.  I need a copilot.

I got to Dothan around 5:30 and found the campground that I stayed at last year fairly easily and they gave me the good rate again . $25 nite.  I have internet and cable although I can't get the cable to work yet.  I think my cables aren't hooked up tight. 

I had trouble with the electric cord.  It fell inside and I had the guy from the park help me get it out.  It wasnt' pretty and I do need to replace the plastic cord holder now , but I had already bought a new one because I the cover fell off of this one.  Anyway I am up and running and so happy to be back on line.  

I called Kathy Stevens and told her I was here and she is going to have Roger give me a call. Hopefully he will have some time to work with me this week.  If not... I will find something else to do.  laundry for one and Camping World for another.


1 comment: