WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

FARm on HUnting lodge dr

I met the realtor and we checked out this place yesterday.   I liked the house a lot.  Bedroom and baths on both side of the house and it  seemed to be in good shape. It was also light and bright.  The property appears to be wet in the back (very wet) not sure if it's deemed wetlands.  Dont' want anythign to do with it if it is. But is has a small pond in the middle of the 5 acres and another very small  one way in the back of  the property that you can see on Zillow.

We are going back today with a friend of Norma's to ride his   wheel drive truck back further in the wet area and he will let us know if he thinks it's usable.

I got my new mattress yesterday and it is much  better. It is foam so I do sink in and I will  have to get used to that concept.

Rainy and Cool this am but better than snow.

I have a digital antenna thing that I am going to hook up today and get off the religious and Spanish channels. yay. No it's not a digital  antenna but a wifi streaming player.  Useful too but missing a cable of course.

1 comment: