WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

house on hunting lodge dr

  I had somebody look at it and we have deemed it wetlands and  useless to me.  Too bad, it's a nice house, but will keep looking. 

I finally bought the digital antenna and yes I have some channels. Watching  Survivors right now.

Cooked steak and mashed potatoes tonight on my little grille which is going in the trash tomorrow. It's all rusted out and the burner doesnt' work right.  Back to Walmart.

I worked Dare for a bit today on the sheep and he was a maniac. Kept diving in and biting sheep. What's with that? So I flanked him at full speed for a while and then let him go stand in the pond.  Then I put him in the house in the crate and went up to the house for a minute and when I came back I could hear a dog crying before I got to the door and when I got in,Dare had tried to bite the door open and gotten his jaw stuck open on the crate door. I opened one of the side doors and he popped himself loose. He's ok, but the kennel dogs must have been barking and it freaked him out.  Geezz

No comments:

Post a Comment