WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Darn Satellite Dish

Ok I tried and I tried and I tried every which way from Sunday to get that damn cheap satellite dish to work.  I called a little satellite retailer locally and he spent 2 hrs yesterday trying to get it work and nothing.  He did determine that there was nothing wrong with the receiver so he suggested taking the dish back. I traipsed over to Camping World (and the traffice was horrendous) and returned the thing.  I had no packaging and I thought they would give me a hard time but no, not at all.  I tried to buy the next more expensive model but they said they were not carrying it anymore. Bummer, but I called my little retailer and he had one and would wait for me. 

I went from Camping World back to the retailer and he set the whole thing up in his shop and showed me how it worked and was generally very helpful.  It cost me a lot more but is going to be a whole lot easier.  Last night I watched HGTV (yay) and Storage WArs.

Nippy Bippy last night and this morning it's still pretty cool out there.  I am going to work the dogs today,because I have a trial this coming weekend and they need some work. I might try the puppy on scent work. It's something for me to play around with and he is very food motivated.

Cold darn day. cold and windy and just not very nice.   I didnt' leave the trailer until after lunch and then I put a load of laudry in and worked both Dare and Dually for a short while.  Dare was very subdued on the long line. Too bad so sad.

Back in the trailer and I had a margarita and some quacamole.  I broke the mixing glass in the sink which makes me pretty unhappy.  How am I going to make a good margarita without a mixing glass?  Guess I will have to go buy another one. "dollar store?"
I did do some scent work with the puppy and I could see very quickly that he would get it if I had some better equipment and good treats.  Might be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment