WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ball Ground Day 2 Trial

Not sure if he was better or worse today. He did get a 118 and HIT on sheep. He got 106 and HIT on cattle . The course changed to B course so everything was easier. My 2nd sheep run was a Q with a 91. We had trouble at panel 2. He was kind of wild on ducks. We got a 111 which was just a Q and a 106 which was 3rd. His 2nd cattle run was a 112 and 2nd place.. WE had a cow that did not want to play and after panel 1 and 2 kept running back to the repen. I got 2 in the center and tried to get him back to the center so I could bring them all back together but we could not keep him there long enough to get the other 2 out of the center pen. I still got a 9 on the repen. I can't figure scoring out for repens. So 5 scores over 100 and 2 HIT's so 7 pts today. And it didn't rain!!!

Let's see what tomorrow bring since it is here already.

I called my sister and made plans to meet her at her new cabin in NC on MOnday. I am not sure I will make it on Monday. I may have to move the trailer to a storage area first. I hope not because when I come back, I am sure I am going to want to spend a night here before I move on back to Dothan.

I haven't gone the same way twice to Ball Ground with the phone gps directing me. Let's see what way I go today.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blogs. I don't read them every night though. I like to read several at a time. What does HIT mean? I will comment more often! My last day of work was last Friday. I'm very happy and nervous at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for you . It's a good thing. HIT is HIgh in Trial

      Delete