WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ball Ground Trial Day 3 Whewww

Oh boy am I glad this trial is over and there are no more for the forseeable future. Dually's performance went downhill definitely. I need to get back to training and not trialing. His 2 duck runs today on course A were good until Panel 2 and he got them stuck behind the panels and WOULD NOT LET THEM OUT. I tried every way I knew how to get them out of there. I flanked him around the other way, I flanked him wide on an away but he needed to hug the fence and he came off at the top about 2 ft and would not go back in. I finally crossed the line and made him take the away. I had the same damn ducks the next time and the same thing happened all over again. I took longer to cross the line but eventually I had to cross to get him to release them. I wanted to kill him of course. He did the same thing sort of on 1 sheep run and 1 cattle run. He did let them go but it was a struggle and it was on Panel 1 not 2. So 1 won 1 sheep run with 119 for HIT , 2nd run was 2nd with 109. First cattle run was 4th with 103 and a 3rd with 109 . so a total of 5pts /today. TOTAL WAS 18 pts this weekend. so I guess it was worth it.

Home today by 1:30 and I checked around for a place to park the trailer while I go to see my sister but I can't find one so I will leave it here and pay by the day again till I get back. So I guess I will leave first thing in the am . It's 446 miles to the camp and then onn Tues we will go to Norfolk and I will stay for a while and come back I guess over the weekend or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment