WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Day one Post ADV and ducks

Dually was the first run today on goats in Post Adv. Apparently you are supposed to do a figure 8 around the panels and I forgot. I lost 5 pts for the 2nd panel. I thought I should have lost a lot more, but it left me with 112 and HIT sheep. For my cattle run I remembered how to run it , but I had a little trouble getting those darn cows thru Panel 2. They kept trying to break back over Dually but he kept his cool mostly and we got it done. That was a 116 and HIT cattle. My duck run was poetry in motion. We got 123 and HIT ducks. He did a beautiful job on ducks. I guess all that "training" for the last month is finally showing some results. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

My parts for the trailer should be in on MMonday which mmeans they won't fix it till Tues. I found out tonight that there is a airport surplus store near here where they take all lost luggage etc and sell it. Might have to check that out. It sounds veryyy interesting.

Still don't have the receiver for the dish fixed, Might be a Monday thing too. Need to get some laudry done soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment