WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas is over

I spent Tues thru Today with my sister,nephew and brother in law Mike. Last night we went to the cottage at Lake Gaston again and I left from there at 7am this morning. . We had a nice day on Christmas, opened somme gifts and ate a lot. Matter of fact,all we have been doing is eating. Time for a change of eating habits. I did bring some fresh kale and a rutabaga and some sweet potatoes right from a NC farm with me. I picked up a roast beef sandwich at the local grocery as long as some kale salad when I got home(to the trailer).

I looked at the map and it looks like I have to go straight thru Atlanta tomorrow to get back to Dothan. Yay can't wait.It looks like 240 miles which won't be bad if I can get thru Atlanta at a good time. Not sure what a good time is, but I am going to try to leave here around 9ish. That might be too early but oh well.

I finally seem to have found a dog food that Dually will eat. It's called INSINCT and it's freeze dried raw food. It's a bit pricey but at least he seems to like it a little. I bought the one with the highest calorie count so hopefully he will put some weight on. I bought Edge a lite food and he hates it. Oh well too bad for him. He's a bit fat.

Yesterday Carol and I checked out some recliners at a furniture store and I think I found what will work in here. I might wait until I get to Fla to check the used stuff. There is bound to be some great buys. All the old people die down there and nobody wants their furniture. giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment