WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Leaving Texas

I was sorry to leave Texas today. WE had a great time working the dogs at Joe Sheerhans' all month and his and Mary's hospitality was endless. They certainly made me feel welcome. Edgie got better and learned lots. Dually not so much.

I slept lousy last night, but I got on the road by 9. My goal was a campground in La about 400 miles. I made it, but I struggled to stay away most of the day. About 3 I started to call people to keep me awake and it worked. I did drive right by the campground and turned off into a tight driveway to turn around. It was a bit of a struggle but we all know how determined (stubborn) I can be. Anyway I am here and it's 7:15 and I am going to take a shower and go to sleep. Tomorrow could be a long day or short day depending on if I find some touristy thing to do around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment