WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

N Carolina yesterday and Virginia today

I left My camper at 7 am yesterday and drove pretty good till about 3 to my sisters new cottage on Lake Gaston in N Carolina. It's a beautiful clear reservoir and it's huge too. They just built a new cottage on a nice piece of land there. It'a 2 bedroom with a loft and they did 2 full baths. It's very very nice. The dogs loved running around the other camps which are empty this time of year.

Carol and I played rummy last night and I beat her soundly on every hand. fun for me. We went to bed fairly early and got up and took the dogs out for a good walk and I got some history on some of the other "cottagea" and pieces of land.

Then we left around 1 to go to their home in Va which was about 2 more hours north. I am now 11 hrs from home. . I will stay here a few days and then back to Ga and on to Al. Not sure how long I will be here though.. Christmas and then ?

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are able to spend Christmas with your sister. The dogs must be happy to run all out and not having to work at the same time! Merry Christmas my friend!!

    ReplyDelete