WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Catching up

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  It's been over a week I see.  The last post was when the hot water heater was working.  It stopped working again on Fri and I could not take it back to Camping World until Yesterday. They fixed it for free and this time it was sorta my problem.  I had mud daubers build a nest in the air intake tube and that stopped the water heater from working. They kindly cleaned it out and told me to a screen over that and the furnace exhause.  I did  both tonight.  I went over and tore a screen off the abandoned house and  bought some duct tape and Voila it's done.  I need to do the Fridge exhaust though.  It looks more involved.

I am leaving Fla tomorrow am.  I have a trial in Ga and then maybe home on Monday.  So today I emptied the black water tank and tried to rinse it and it's clogged with toilet paper that should have been rv proof. I ran over to Camping World and bought something that is supposed to break it up after a few days.  Lovely problem.  Everything is all picked up and packed and I have very little to do tomorrow am.

I went out to dinner tonight and  apparently sat in somebody's lipstick because my pants are pink and so is my car seat.   It came off the car seat ok but hope it comes off my jeans. 

So Gale has been here all week and we have gone to La Nouba, the Gypsy Vanner farm, and we did a zip line in Ocala.  In between we looked at farms with a realtor and we went out to eat a lot.  We found a great place for ice cream.  It's the Russel Stover outlet.  Bad bad place to be.   Candy candy everywhere.  I took Gale to the Great Oaks horse facility today for a short tour and we did a little in the Villages shops. Then she drove off to stay a couple of days at Daytona.

I have decided not to buy an already built house , but to buy land and build my own , the way I want it.  I have a list of Mls numbers to look up and I can't seem to get them to come up so I can't see what they look like. I would possibly go look at some land tomorrow am if I could pull some up. 

Well tonight , the coyotes came out to serenade me good bye and can hear what sounds like a Whipporwhil outside my window.  I am going to miss sleeping with the windows and doors open and seeing the moss hanging from the tree outside my bedroom.  I will miss  the green grass and the warm temperature that came this month. Really don't want to leave.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, The correct spelling is Gail Donahue. Thanx for the blog mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, The correct spelling is Gail Donahue. Thanx for the blog mention!

    ReplyDelete