WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Must be a nasty spirited ghost

I got up this morning and turned the heat on which worked fine and then I turned the hot water on but all I got was cold water. So I turned the heat off and tried again . Still no hot water. I turned the stove on to see if the heater had sucked all the propane to that motor and I needed to bring it back up to the front to the water heater. Still no hot water.  So I washed with cold water.  I'll bet it works later today and how am I going to figure that out?

On my way to the vets this morning hopefully for an xray and an explanation on Dually's continuing lameness.

Ok 2.5 hrs at the vets. She was very very thorough. She did not feel his problem was his front foot but the fact that is ribs were all out of place and his front leg would not release from his chest and his chest was all closed in. And his spine needed adjustments. She had to inject him with lidocaine to get the muscle in his chest to release after she worked on it for 45min.   I have to ice him and walk him and trot him only and he is on rymadyl for 12 days... no more playing and running with Edgie.  Sorry pups.  I'm going to take Edge in for her to look at too because his front end looks odd to me.

I got back to the trailer and checked all the fuses which were fine and then the hot water came on. geez

No comments:

Post a Comment