WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Edge

So Edge got to go to the vets yesterday too.  He was not lame but he was moving like a bulldog in front and that can't be normal.  The vet didn't think so either. So she did her magic which is a combo of chiro and muscle manipulation.  She started on his front end but soon moved to his rear.  She said he was overcompensating in front because his rear was all off.  Hopefully he is fixed now.  However , I have had to add him to the biking routine with Dually.  It's actually working out pretty good.  I have one dog on one side and one on the other and sometimes they actually stay there.  At least it's more balanced and I have less of a chance of them pulling me over.. Dually is pretty good at not pulling but Edge still needs some work. So twice a day I load them in the car and take them someplace that hopefully has few cars and his easy to bike on.  I have been going behind the shopping malls because not many cars go back there. I had to move out of the gym parking lot because it was just toobusy.

I have an appt for the water heater on Monday but in the meantime, not having hot water is getting old. The gym closed at 5 tonight so no shower for me today.  I can do it in the am I guess.

Today was just a warm breezy lovely day.  shorts and bathing suit top all day .  The breeze has died down tonight.  I just went out to put the sheep away and worked Edge for a few minutes..  I have to figure out where to go with him from here.

Talked to a real estate agent today and she sent a bunch of farm listings in central Fla.  Some of them are too much for me in terms of upkeep, but some might be doable.

I made the appt for the Zip line next week. Can't wait. should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment