WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dually feels better?

I took Dually to a Massage therapist today and she worked on him for over an hr. She found that he was very tight and sore on the inside of his front left leg.  The muscles at the top like in his armpit.  She also found an old injury on a metatarsal that was swollen  and sore too.   I got him home and he immediately went in the trailer and just laid down. He didn't even come out when Edge and I went to put the sheep away and the door was open.  I also had a hard time getting him to eat dinner even though he didn't eat breakfast.

I woke up with a cold today. lucky me.

Lee showed up at 7 am and we  worked on the enclosure around the well so I dont' have to climb thru a bunch of barbed wire to turn it off and on.  We put up a wooden fence and a wooden gate.   very hapy with that. But it was so hot and it took us 2 hrs and I was wiped when we were done.  Course part of that is this cold.

good news today. Gail has decided to fly down and vist with me in a few weeks before I leave for home.  We are going to do some fun stuff.    can't wait.

2 comments: