WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Florida

I packed up this morning and left the campground around 8:30.  Drove the camper over to Cheryls and drove in the locked gate which locked behind me.  I had to drive the camper in where  the horse was because that is the only place big enough to turn it around. Of course while I was doing that the horse escaped into the yard but I made sure the gate was closed before I did this. I drove the camper thru and then got out and thankfully easily caught the horse which also thankfully had a halter on and put him back in his yard.  Backed the camper up and parked in and off I went. 

Atlanta was easy at 9am and I drove almost straight down to Fla.. I stopped for gas once  and I got here at 3 and we went to see "the" house at 4.  This is my kind of house and property.  I like it a lot and will probably put an offer in on it. 

My friend Gale and I met for dinner at the Ocean buffet and the sushi was wonderful.  I should have just had sushi it was that good.  Back to the motel which does not smell like smoke and tried to turn on the tv, but they are having issues and so no tv for me.

We are going back for a 2nd look at the house tomorrow am.

No comments:

Post a Comment