WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

On the road again

Yesterday I got up and packed up the rest of my stuff , said good bye to Lee and drove up to Williston to meet the real estate agent. She had 2 properties to show me.  Just land now.  I have decided to try and build.  One property in Ocala I liked very much, but I looked at the satellite picture of it and it might be a sinkhole. OOPs.  I left about 1 pm to go to Georgia. I had a campground reserved which was a good idea and I got there about 6pm.  I thought about going out to dinner and decided it was just too much work to unhook and drive more.  So we ate in. They have a small enclosed dog yard and some other areas to walk the dogs.  Edgie is horrible on a leash.  He thinks nothing of pulling me off my feet.  He make a great sled dog.  So I am in Perry GA on my way to Carterville Ga and I am mentally gearing up to drive thru Atlanta.  I hate the 16 lanes.  It's a madhouse and the roadways are narrow and it's not fun to be driving with a trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment