WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Surprise!!

I found a good place to run the dogs tonight.  It's sort of a shopping center but mostly offices and so by 7pm everybody is gone and the place is easy to ride the bike with no interferences.  Beautiful night to ride too. cool and breeezy

So after I ran the pups I went over to Brownwood which is a division of TheVillages.  I was going for an ice cream cone which I got for an exhorbitant price.  But before I got there as I was driving , something fairly solid fell on my head. My first thought was a bat, but my hand went up there to brush  it off immediately and it felt a little cool and kind of slimy.   I turned a  light on and there was a lizard on the passenger seat.  I did not freak, but really do I every freak?  When I stopped the car he was still there so I picked him up with a tissue and relocated him.  Moral of the story is don't leave your car windows open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment