WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Clinic

   In spite of my Mikey worries, I got some good work done with both dogs. Dare did a really nice duck run and brought the call ducks to me in a relatively straight line and with no redirects.  

Dually did a  nice Intermediate AKC sheep run and I learned how best to get from 4-5 on intermediate.  Good tip thanks Jan.

I think everybody is leaning a lot and having a good time.  

Mikey is better tonight.  Feels better.  He wasn't eating well so I wasnt' getting the rimadyl in him and so he felt bad.  I started to feed him anything other than his  wet dog food and he ate  it and his pill and so feels better tonight so maybe I can sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment