WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Farm clean up

Ed and Kathy were here again today and the place is looking spiffy.  The cellar is all set for the clinic and Ed spent a few more hours raking hay off  the arena.  His idea, it really was fine.  All the duck panels came out of the hayloft and I sorted the trash --only 1--gotta sort thru the other one tomorrow.

Called Roland about more hay and he has a bale he can sell me for the cows so they can stop eating my nice 2nd cutting. Gotta go get it on Wed. Now I have to figure out how to keep the cows from destroying it as the eat it.

Mikey is rather odd today.  His back legs are getting worse. He keeps falling.  He keeps getting up but it's hard to watch.  I was going to take him for a ride in the car, but I couldn't get him in.  He can't help at all anymore. Tonight he kept wanting to go out but I am not sure why.  I let him out , but I didn't watch him to see what he was doing.  He came back in and I put him in the kitchen but he wanted to come out again.  He did seem to get stuck by the front door. Too slippery for him to get his feet under him. I  had to lift him up which puts pressure on his heart and starts him coughing.  Not sure how we are going to go to Pa for the trial with him like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment