WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dumb Larry

    I went out to feed the cows this am and Larry is still bawling like he's starving to death.  I gave them all grain and he started to eat it and then walked away and started mooing at me.  NO Larry I am not buying you more milk.  get over it.   He was eating just as much as the other 2 cows when I stopped feeding them milk and they were just fine about it. He has been very vocal from day 1. He is very different from the other 2.  More skittish ,  more kicky and louder. He was eating 2lbs of grain day  with his milk  so I was within my rights to stop the milk.  He is making me feel guilty though.

No comments:

Post a Comment