WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mikey

Mikey didn't eat all of his breakfast today. He is usually worse in the morning anyway  and picks up later in the day a bit.  He played with me out in the yard last night, but then he went outside and wandered for a while later on.  He is getting weaker by the day in the rear.  I have to help him down the stairs  now or he will certainly fall. He can still make it up the stairs.  (3 stairs not upstairs to my bedroom)He has stopped begging food from me too. Not good signs.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that Mikey is declining. Its so hard to watch them age and be ill. My thoughts and prayers are with you as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry Mikey isn't doing well. It is very hard. I am sending him positive energy.

    ReplyDelete