WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Larry the cow

Larry  is now officially off of milk replacer.  I dont' think he is going to be happy, but I moved him this morning in the rain out back with Cupid and George.  I fed them all grain but Larry chose to go explore rather than eat. Well guess what Larry, George and Cupid are not going to save some for you.  If he is unhappy, I wont' be able to hear him mooing out there.  I could  hear him very well every morning outside my bedroom.  Especially today, because I slept in till 8.   What can I say, it was raining.

It's 8 hrs later and Larry is still mooning. I just went out and gave them all some grain, but he is still crying for his milk. Too bad so sad go eat some hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment