WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dare and PUp

Dare is very tolerant of the puppy but when he thinks it is going to cry or scream , he tries to leave the house. I have to lock the front storm door or he will hit the latch and leave.  Sccary.  It is to the point , that if I put the pup in the crate, Dare assumes it's going to scream and starts to hyperventilate and leave.  Now mind you , the puppy is getting better and there is less screaming,but the problem is that if there is screaming and any possibility that Dare can get out , then I have to get Dare and not discipline the puppy.  For instance , if I put the puppy in the xpen outside, I have to make sure Dare is locked in a crate inside. And the crate I have been locking him in is getting  a beating. He is tearing at it trying to get out and has bent the door and the frame of the wire crate. I will have to go out and buy a newer stronger crate to keep him safe. But  I need a new one for the pup anyway. These duck crates that I have been using for  him are not going to big enough for very long.


Just finished making another peach crisp from memory but boy was it good.
7-8 peaches peeled and sliced mixed with 2 tbsp flour and 1 tsp cinammon,dash salt

topping-5-6 graham crackers(the whole piece)crushed roughly
2/3 C brown sugar,more cinammon1/3 stick butter cut in pieces and mixed in

Put in peaches in pan and drizzle with honey then put crumb topping on and bake in oven 375 for 35-40 min and serve warm with ice cream or  cool whip.  OMG is it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment