WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

sleepy day

The pup slept all day pretty much. I'd take him out and walk him and he would walk a little and just lie down.  so back in the crate and out like a light. Yesterday was a hard day on him.  I was exhausted today and had to go lie down in the trailer this afternoon so I could be awake enough for some lessons this afternoon.
Apparently Cindy's puppy has been on the go all day and she even worked ducks with him today.  No way my pup would have worked. He did, however, have a lesson about being tied to the fence .

The bathroom is all roughed in with elec,plumbing changes and blueboard and hardibacker for the tile floor.  They even put up some of the beadboard paneling.  I 've got to run over to the marble place and get them to cut my vanity top tomorrow.  It will take maybe 2 wks before the tiles I ordered come in and the shower wall board should be here middle of next week. Looks like no shower in the house for 2 wks or so.  Trailer is fine.  short and sweet but warm and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment